Better Agents Find Better Homes
- Better Homes & Gardens Reliant Partners Experience
- Broker Associate & Branch Manager
- 20 Years of continual Real Estate Experience
- 10+ Years as a Manager with Better Homes & Gardens Reliance Partners, RE/MAX Gold & KB HOME
- Personally sold over $200,000,000 in Real Estate
- Managed 1000's of succesful Real Estate transactions
- Professional Associations:
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
- California Assosiation of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Regional Coordinator: Sacramento Association of Realtors
- As a resident of Folsom, I am proud to live and represent home buyers and sellers in the region I call home. I have lived in Folsom since 2002 after relocation from San Francisco with my wife to start a family and enjoy all that this wonderful foothill community has to offer. I am a proud parent of an elementry student who attends the incredible schools Folsom has to offer. I have been in the Real Estate industry for what seems like my entire life. As the son of a Broker, I have always been around the industry and it was a natural fit from the start. After successfully selling Real Estate in San Francisco with Coldwell Banker, I transitioned into the New Home Sales Industry. After several years of acheiving the regional top sales representative level with KB Home, I transitioned into the Management of the sales teams. After leaving the New Home industry in 2008, I proudly joined RE/MAX Gold to assume leadership roles in offices around the Sacramento Region, primarily in Elk Grove and Folsom. After nearly 10 years in a leadreship role with RE/MAX, I moved to Better Homes & Gardens Reliance Partners to take on the role of Regional Vice President. As a full time Realtor, I count my tenure as a Branch Manager & Broker, coupled with years of representing Buyers and Sellers as the reason why you would be hard pressed to find a Realtor more qualified to represent you.
About Angie Kooken
The Sacramento area is a great place to live and work. With convenient access to the San Francisco Bay Area and Lake Tahoe, Sacramento has a lot to offer everyone. Nearly two decades ago Angie, a native of San Francisco, moved with her real estate broker husband to this beautiful area. With a background in marketing and operations, real estate is Angie's passion so it is easy to see why her clients reach out to her for help in buying or selling their home. With integrity and commitment at the core of everything she does, Angie treats each client with respect and care, while bringing a little fun into every transaction. Clients appreciate her flexibility, negotiation skills and that she listens carefully to what they want in their home.
Angie has been part of the Better Homes and Garden family for 2 years, helping families find their next home. She has served as the Advancement Chair for her local Cub Scout den and loves being part of many activities in her community.
When Angie isn't helping clients find the home of their dreams, you can find her relaxing with friends, exploring the local wine region, living her foodie dreams, traveling and of course spending time with her husband, son and two dogs.
Angie Kooken, Realtor
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate | Reliance Partners
1819 K Street | Sacramento, CA 95811
p: +1 (916) 276 - 0845